Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome

Hi,

my name is Wayne Ardley, and would like to welcome any one who finds their way to this blog

I have started this blog in order to offer my insight and experience, as limited as that may be, to a variety of topics that interest me. In this case Martial Arts, in particular Brazillian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) , Floro Fighting Systems (FFS), Self Defence and Kickboxing/ Muay Thai.

Then some of my other interests including, Yoga, Natural Health and Fitness.

I run a small school teaching the above listed arts in morningoton Vic, Aust. If anyone is down our way you are invited to come and have a play.

As the inspiration takes me, I plan to blog on these topics and anything else that may be of interest at the time.

I do invite any one to argue a point or post in reply. That is if any one actually finds this blog and then takes the time to read it. Hopefully I can provide something that may be of interest to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment